฿39,000 Monthly - Apartment/Condominium
Knightsbridge Prime Sathorn, situated in the Thung Wat Don area of Bangkok, is a remarkable residential project featuring both condos and apartments. This development, which was finalized in July 2019, boasts a total of 726 units spread across 43 floors. Origin Property, the same company behind SO Origin Pattaya, Origin Place Phetkasem, and The Origin Kathu-Patong, spearheaded this project.
About Knightsbridge Prime Sathorn: Knightsbridge Prime Sathorn is a 43-story high-rise condominium renowned for its exceptional design and meticulous attention to detail, offering a premium living experience. Its iconic S-shaped structure and parallel facades on each side provide residents with breathtaking views of the city center. The spacious room design, with ceilings soaring to 4.4 meters, creates an open and airy ambiance while optimizing functionality. The development is fully equipped with contemporary amenities and is conveniently located in the bustling business district of Sathorn-Narathiwas, ensuring easy access to the Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain station. Knightsbridge Prime Sathorn is the epitome of contemporary living for the millennial generation.
- Name: Knightsbridge Prime Sathorn
- Location: 599 Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road, Thung Maha Khet, Sathorn, Bangkok
- Type: 43-story high-rise condominium
- Number of Units: 726 residential units
- Developer: Origin Property Company
- Completion Date: 2019
- Starting Price: 4.2 million baht
- Welcoming Lobby
- Passenger Elevators
- Sky Garden
- Beautiful Gardens Surrounding the Project
- 24-Hour Security System with CCTV and Key Card Access
- Automated Parking Facility Accommodating 509 Cars (70% of residential units)
Directions to the Project: By car, follow Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road to the Sathorn-Narathiwat intersection, and you’ll discover the project just 600 meters ahead.
If you prefer public transport, the Chong Nonsi BTS Skytrain station is the nearest station to the project. Upon exiting the station, head southeast on Sathorn-Narathiwat for 180 meters, cross the bridge, and continue for 550 meters. You’ll find the project on your left-hand side.